Your personal data will be processed in order to benefit from the services provided by Fabler Audio srl and for marketing purposes. The legal reference for the processing of your personal data is the contract - art. 6 paragraph 1 letter. B) of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF PARLIAMENT AND OF THE EUROPEAN COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / CE (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The legal reference for the processing of your personal data is also the legitimate interest of the data controller - art. 6 paragraph 1 letter. f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which consists in the realization of marketing purposes through the promotion of its products and services. The legitimate interest of the data controller also consists in protecting Fabler Audio srl from any claims.
If you have any questions regarding the user account, how the website works or questions in order to obtain assistance, we ask you to use the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The administrator of your personal data is the company Fabler Audio srl based in Milan (20123) in via Revere 6.
If the user asks us for assistance, it may be necessary to verify the identity before responding to the request for security reasons, both for us and for the user.
Collection of personal data
We collect and store the following data about our users:
Information transmitted by the user:
- name and surname,
- information transmitted by the user who will decide to write a review or evaluation,
- official identification numbers, inter alia for tax purposes.
The data collected by us with an automated procedure (may but must not concern):
- device identifiers or other unique identifiers, for example ip address, imei, imsi;
- advertising dissemination identifiers such as 'cookies' (see below under "Temporary markers (cookies) and online advertising");
- search engine information;
- device identifiers and their parameters, for example: resolution, screen size and device status such as screen orientation, network connection status;
- information regarding how the website is used, for example the frequency of use, the works listened to, previous ratings and historical research items;
- history of contact with our customer service - dates, times, reasons for contact, preferred form of contact;
- information regarding the way in which the user uses our Website, for example the choice of titles, listening history, use of the search engine.
Information from other sources:
For example, the sources of such data include:
- payment service providers who send us current information on payment methods based on the relationship that binds them to the user and data such as name, surname, address, type and date of validity of the card, token to make payments;
- partners who collaborate with us in promoting access to our Website or in the context of joint marketing activities;
- subjects that provide us with demographic, geographical and advertising data, including targeting-based advertising and online advertising, as well as analytics in general;
- sources accessible to the public.
The data is collected and stored on servers in multiple countries.
Use of data
The above information is used and processed by us in order to benefit from the services provided by Fabler Audio srl and for its marketing purposes, including in particular for:
- register the user, carry out orders and make payments for the user;
- improve and personalize our marketing activities. Based on your behavior in using the site, the actions taken, including based on the data collected in this way, with your express consent, personalized offers will automatically be sent to you. The legal reference in that area will be art. 22 paragraph 2 letter. c) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. At any time you have the right to revoke the consent given and this will not affect the compliance with the law of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent before the revocation;
- improve our website, optimize content recommendation methods;
- analyze and improve the understanding of our users;
- send the user information on our website (for example with e-mail messages and network communication channels);
- transmit information on news, launches of works, new products, special offers, promotions and questionnaires;
- provide the user with assistance in managing the website.
As a rule, we do not sell, do not make available or transmit information collected to other subjects, unless the obligation to make them accessible does not result from the law in force or the data on a user is not necessary in order to provide the services. in favor of users, for specific purposes and according to the rules set out below.
Service providers: subjects who have been entrusted with the processing of your personal data, are part of the category of suppliers of infrastructural, marketing, advertising, analytical, communications, IT solutions, among other things in order to customize and optimize our website. These subjects may process your personal data according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 in the third country. To process your personal data these subjects may also use other subjects who will process the data in the third country.
Payment service providers: Fabler Audio srl, in order to make payments through the intermediary who provides for online payments, will allow access to your personal data to an indispensable extent.
Countries other than your country of residence: we can also make your personal data available to subjects located in countries other than your country of residence. For this reason, your personal data may be subject to privacy protection regulations different from those applied in your country of residence.
In case of transmission of personal data outside the European Economic Area we can guarantee that our data are transmitted in accordance with this privacy protection policy and the law in force. If the data is transmitted outside the European Economic Area, Fabler Audio srl applies the standard contractual clauses and the Privacy Shield as a means of protection towards countries whose data protection has been assessed as insufficient by the European Commission.
Data processing period
Your personal data will be processed for the period of use of the services and for the entire duration of the contract and after its expiry for the period necessary for the defense of rights.
Access to the account and profiles
Users can benefit from our website through their individual or anonymous account. However, the anonymous account does not exclude the processing of personal data.
In order to facilitate access to our website for the user, the same can use the "Remember me on this device" function when logging in via the web page.
It is a solution that makes it possible for the user to access the account and the website safely and easily.
If you make your account accessible to other people, those people will be able to view your data.
User rights and information regarding the user
You have the right to:
- access your personal data and receive copies of personal data subject to processing;
- correct their incorrect data;
- request the deletion of data (right to be forgotten) in the event of the occurrence of the circumstances referred to in art. 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- request the limitation of data processing pursuant to art. 18 Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- file an opposition against the processing of data in the cases indicated in art. 21 Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- move the data provided, processed according to automated methods.
If you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you can file an opposition with the supervisory body. If you need further information related to the processing of personal data or want to benefit from the rights you are entitled to, you can contact the inspector for the protection of personal data (e-mail: email@example.com).
We use the guarantees and management and technological processes that guarantee the appropriate level of security to face the dangers associated with the processing of personal data and whose goal is to protect user data from loss, theft, unauthorized access exploitation or change.
Protecting the privacy of minors is particularly important. For this reason, no part of the Website is intended for people under the age of 13.
Temporary cookie markers and online advertising
Changes to the Privacy Protection Policy
Fabler Audio srl reserves the right to update this Privacy Protection Policy at any time. In this case, the appropriate press release will appear in the content of the application or on the website.
Acceptance of the conditions
By benefiting from our services you accept this Privacy Protection Policy. Otherwise we ask you not to access Fabler Audio srl services. If you continue to use our services after the changes in the protection policy have been introduced, you accept the changes above.